Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Little French Window

5x7 Oil on Canvas Panel
Palette Knife Painting
SOLD

Welcome to my new blog.  It's all about my journey as a palette knife artist.  Even though things like work, cleaning, cooking, and family take their share of my time, I still strive to paint "almost" daily.  I will continue to post several paintings each week.  Please feel free to contact me with comments or questions.Today I am posting my first little palette knife painting.  I used only a small diamond-shaped palette knife and a limited palette of colors of red, yellow and blue plus white.  Absolutely no brushes! 
I painted this painting from a photo I took in France.  Almost every window in the village was adorned with flowers, even the small narrow ones. 
Thank you for viewing my palette knife creations.
Sarah  


No comments:

Post a Comment