Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

China Shop

5x7 Oil on 3/4" gallery-wrapped canvas
Palette Knife Painting
$99.00 (Free Shipping)
This little palette knife painting was another attempt to see how much I could do with the palette knife.  Even though I have a bad habit of getting hung up on details, I must have been out of my mind to try & paint little bowls & cups & saucers with the palette knife.  Another crazy thing was that the building in the painting was built into a hillside was hundreds of years old, & appeared to be leaning.   Once I finished the painting I realized I should have used my "artistic license" to straigfhten it up a bit.  If I ever paint this little china shop again I will do a little restoration work & perhaps not fiddle so much on parts of the painting.
Thank you for viewing my palette knife paintings.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment