Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sunny Break

8"x8" Oil on Canvas Panel

I guess artists need a break every once in while from what they normally paint.  And since I signed up for Dreama Tolle Perry's workshop even before I started painting with the palette knife, I went ahead and attended her workshop this past weekend.  All I can say is that it was Great!  Great fun, great ideas shared, great new artist friends, great food, & it was great to paint with and finally get to meet Dreama.  I still love painting with the palette knife but I do have a few photos that I have wanted to paint for a long time that would work well with her technique.  So, we'll see what happens.  Right now I have to get busy for an art show & sale that I'm participating in on April 27th & 28th.

See you next time.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment