Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday's Bouquet

5"x7" Oil on Panel
Palette Knife Painting
Framing example


As long as I can remember, I have never liked Monday's.  I think it's just a mental thing.  Anyway, I do all the things I don't like to do on Monday's since I don't like them anyway.  I always work on Monday's. I pay bills, give the dog a bath, & do any other chore I don't particularly care for.  I keep tellling myself that it's really stupid to think this way, even though I really do get a lot done on Mondays.  However, today I decided to do at least one thing I like.  Since I love to paint I decided to try some different strokes with the palette knife & see if my Monday could possibly be a good one.  The results was this small painting which I decided to name "Monday's Bouquet."  So here's a bouquet of flowers for your Monday.  I hope it's a good one.
Happy Monday,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment